Arise Virtual Solutions Inc., the leading global provider of virtual business process outsourcing and crowdsourcing solutions, provides thousands of work opportunities to small businesses run by stay-at-home moms, veterans, students, retirees and other entrepreneurial-minded individuals. Arise offers a legitimate virtual work-from-home opportunity. Joining the Arise network is a great opportunity for those who are looking for flexibility, to earn a living working-from-home, to spend more time with friends and family or to start a business. For over a decade, Arise has pioneered a unique business model involving a network of at-home independent businesses capable of providing customer service, sales and technical support on programs for Arise clients, which include many of the top Fortune 150 companies.
Enchanted Global offer's jobs that allow for a flexible time commitment by working from home. This is perfect for students, stay at home parents, or people who need flexibility to live their lives the way they want to.
You will be handling inbound calls (no cold calling, hard selling) for some of the most well-known Fortune 500 Companies. Opportunities are in Customer Service, Tech Support, Email Support and some Chat Support.
You choose the training of the company that you would like to work for and schedule as many hours and days to fit your needs. We offer contracts with companies such as Telecommunications, Cable Services, Theme Parks, Cruise Lines, Software Companies, Fine Dining Restaurants Reservation, and Roadside Assistance just to name a few.
*All jobs listed here are Independent Contracting (1099) gigs. You are self employed and will be responsible for your own taxes, and provide your own equipment.*
Who are we looking for?
Enchanted Global, LLC is seeking 1099 contractors with outgoing personalities and drive to excel at their work to join our Virtual Contact Center.
The application is required to meet and pass all technical requirements, background check, for some projects a drug screening and complete unpaid Certification courses that take between two (2) days and several weeks to complete.
Once certified Customer Service Specialist Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Receive inbound calls including transferred sales leads and calls from current and potential customers.
- Place outbound follow-up calls to sales leads and persuades potential customers to complete and submit an application.
- Answer questions about the product details, the company, and issues with an account for the customers.
- Assist customers with any technical issues experienced with the website and escalate any issues to management appropriately.
- Perform basic account maintenance activities.
- Meet Quality Assurance Requirements and other key performance metrics.
Minimum Equipment Needed